Sponsored by Vanilla Valley
A full day of sculpting awaits in Rhianydd’s Secret Garden, be transported to a secret woodland hideaway, where our endangered animals are safe and protected by little Pinenut the fairy.
Skills included in the display:
- Assembling and carving the tree trunk over an armature
- Ganache and ice with bark texture both from a mat and by hand
- Airbrush tree from a light brown
- Add edible moss to the tree trunk
- Isomalt pond with a little RKT water vole peeking out
- Blackberry plant
- Create an adder from sugarpaste, adding texture and painting
- Wafer Paper oak leaves
- Sugar Fern
- Create a sleeping dormouse using Saracino modelling paste and dust to finish.
- Wafer paper tortoise shell butterfly
- Pine nut the fairy with Saracino and gelatine wings.
- Pine Martin
- Red Squirrels bottom and tail disappearing into his drey in the tree.