1. Sheila Jones’ gorgeous Glitz & Glamour cake features beautiful sequin work and handcraft sugar roses.
2. This month’s sugar store will make sure you’re stocked up with the latest products for any summer projects in the making.
3. The winner of July’s Artist Of The Month deserves extra special recognition, as she is 16-year-old Emily Bygrave who took home 2nd place Bronze at Alexandra Palace.
4. It’s almost Wimbledon time! We’ve got the perfect strawberries and cream tutorial for all tennis fans.
5. You’ll be like a kid in a candy shop when you see our delicious cover star tutorial this month. Take Tracey Rothwell’s step-by-step guide to replicate this sweet creation!
6. Need some summer inspiration? Jenni Whitby whisks us all away to Morocco this month with her gorgeous ‘lattice’ style wedding cake.
7. Ben Fullard generated a lot of excitement with his bark-technique cake back when our January issue hit the shelves. This month he revisits the technique in more detail in this handy beginners’ guide.
8. So you’ve made a beautiful cake but nightmare has struck and you’ve made an error in your piping wording. Fear not! Our cake doctor Emma Ball spills the beans in this handy guide.
Cake International magazine’s latest July issue is on sale now.