1. Our tutorials break down stunning projects into step-by-step guides. Did we mention we’ve got 13 exclusive tutorials in our April issue?
2. We’re addicted to shopping for new cake tools and products (and we want to share the latest ones on the market with you). With Mother’s Day around the corner, shop our latest picks!
3. There’s a whole world of talented decorators out there, and every month we shine the spotlight on our favourites. Check out our Artist of the Month for March - Rhianydd Webb. Could your creation feature in next month’s issue?
4. Thinking of trying out a decorating course but want us to test it out for you first? Why certainly! Every month, we try out a new course and give you a sneak peak behind the classroom door. This month, we paid Claire Anderson a visit!
5. Unicorns are EVERYWHERE! Our stunning cover cake by Jonathan Caleb was inspired by the Meringue Girls and will leave you starry eyed!
6. Ever spotted something and thought to yourself “That can’t be a cake!” Prepare to be amazed at Karen Keaney’s edible Steak & Chips…
7. Mother’s Day is right around the corner! Treat mum to something truly unique this year with one of our many dedicated step-by-step Mother’s Day tutorials.
Cake International magazine’s latest March issue is on sale now.