1. Our tutorials break down stunning projects into step-by-step guides. Did we mention we’ve got 13 exclusive tutorials in our latest issue?
2. We’re addicted to shopping for new cake tools and products and want to share the latest ones on the market with you. With Easter and St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, you really ought to shop our latest picks!
3. There’s a whole world of talented decorators out there, and every month we shine the spotlight on our favourites. Check out our Artist of the Month for April – Ana Remigio. Could your creation feature in next month’s issue? Send your pictures into
4. Thinking of trying out a decorating course but want us to test it out for you first? Why certainly! Every month, we try out a new course and give you a sneak peak behind the classroom door. This month, we paid Fair Cake in beautiful Greenwich a visit and tried our hand at buttercream flowers!
5. Celebrating Easter or simply looking for a fun cake idea for a kid’s birthday? Our stunning cover cake by Karen Keaney is called Mr. Carrots and will leave you grinning for days!
6. As always, Cake International magazine encompasses all types of cake decorating, including baking. This month, our baking expert Sarah Sibley bakes up an Easter treat in the form of simnel cake.
7. Sometimes investing in a new decorating product can take some consideration (especially if your collection is already bursting like ours is!) Our tool tester Mish Pattinson tests new products every month. We try, you buy!
8. Return of the Caketastics! Daniel Diéguez has once again begun his quest to recruit artists for his Caketastic series – a collection of incredible cake projects.
Cake International magazine’s latest April issue is on sale now.